Fiction School

Fiction School
Check out the podcast I host with two other writing professors

Monday, June 11, 2012

TRADITIONALLY PUBLISHED AUTHOR GOES ROGUE! STAY TUNED...

 I'm determined to blog more now that it's (a) summer (b) I'm on sabbatical and (c) I have a new book coming out very soon. This summer AUDREY'S GUIDE TO WITCHCRAFT will hit the shelves! I'll follow up with exact dates, but it's definitely happening in the months ahead. This is a first on so many levels: it's my first YA paranormal and it's my first time publishing a book on my own rather than through a traditional publishing house. I'll be posting lots of updates on what I learn about self-publishing, ebooks, marketing, and all the other spooky adventures I'm taking on with this puppy. I know many authors are either going the self-pub route now or they're currently thinking about it. I hope to provide lots of useful insights into the process, allowing others to look over my shoulder and learn along the way. More soon, so stay tuned!

No comments: