Fiction School

Fiction School
Check out the podcast I host with two other writing professors

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Halloween Cookies, Cocktails and Candy Apples

Well, it's almost time for the big Halloween party weekend. My costume's still in progress, which makes me kind of nervous, but I guess it's more fun to put it off a bit, right? Spookier, anyway.

Thought I'd pass on a couple of the cool Halloween treat ideas floating out there in the blogosphere. To get the party started, check out this video on making Halloween cocktails with Martha Stewart and the lovely Christina Hendricks.


One of my favorite Halloween party finger foods (buah-ha!) is the spooky witch's finger recipe. This is a particularly lazy version, and not the coolest looking, but if you're in a hurry it will totally work. 



Lastly, here's a how-to guide for making perfect candy apples. I just adore the color of these. I think they're way too pretty to eat.



Now go out there and party like a witch!

No comments: