Fiction School

Fiction School
Check out the podcast I host with two other writing professors

Monday, October 15, 2012

Witchy Costume Ideas: From Pinup to Voodoo Priestess

I was intrigued by a recent article in the LA times about popular Halloween costumes. This statement in particular caught my eye: "Almost 6 million adults are masquerading as a witch — black hats, warts and all."

It got me thinking about the huge variety of possible witch costumes, from vintage pinup witches to voodoo priestesses

Here are a few witch costume subcategories I came up with. Tell me if there are gaping holes in my witchy imaginings!


Vintage Witches (these are some of my favs!)








Voodoo Priestess-Inspired Witches





Movie and Book-Inspired Witches


Sea Witches


Witches That Defy Categories


1 comment:

ADMIN said...

Wow, this is fascinating reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I liked it a lot. Thanks for the great and unique info. psychic reading